The Waxing Moon is a time marked by growth and development. I mark it from the day after I spot a new crescent to two days before the Full Moon. Generally it’s a good time to start new projects and develop good habits. It’s partially psychological, partially energetic. As the Goddess grows, so does your success in all of your endeavors.
- Complete a few small house repairs (creaky stairs, paint crown molding, etc.)
- Incorporate a few new recipes into your repertoire with lots of nourishing herbs, fruits, and veggies
- Start a piggy bank or open a savings account
- Cut your hair if you want it to grow
- Spend some time working on your mind, which is just as important as your physical health. Go to a museum, lecture, or gallery; do some Sudoku or crossword puzzles; get a few new books from the library.
- Have a beauty evening. I like to get in the tub with a face mask and a glass of beer, but do whatever makes you feel good.
Work and School
- Keep on top of all projects and homework
- Take a client or coworker to lunch to cultivate a strong working relationship
- Attend any professional development courses or extra university lectures
- Go to drinks or go to a coffee shop with friends
- Have a date night with your partner or spouse. If you have children, try to get home after they’ve gone to bed so nothing can keep you from romantic moments
- Visit your parents/grandparents or send them a care package.
© Ariadne Woods