Hi lovely readers,
I have always had an open door policy when it comes to asking questions about Paganism, Wicca, and Witchcraft. And that is never going to change as long as I run this blog. However in the past few weeks, I have received quite a few inappropriate questions, including nonquestions and (no joke) sexual propositions. Due to these recent queries, I am tightening Cauldron and Brew’s “Any Question?” policies. And here they are:
- State your question as the first sentence in the comment section. Then feel free to elaborate as much as you want about yourself and your situation.
- I do not give out spells. More specifically, I WILL NOT TEACH YOU HOW TO CURSE YOUR EX BOYFRIEND. Or your boss. Or the cop who just gave you a ticket. Let’s trust in karma, people, and let the gods doll out the proper punishment.
- All inappropriate contact, including anti-Pagan harassment and sexual propositions, will be ignored. Repeated contact will be reported to the police.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR NEW WITCHES: First of all, mazel tov. Second of all, the most common question in my inbox is “I am a new witch; help!” If this is you, I need to know what you would like me to help you do. Do you want book recommendations? Do you want advice for telling the people in your life? Give me a specific, concrete question and I will gladly help you. For y’all who have no fucking clue what you want to ask me, by the end of business today there will be a tab under “Any Questions?” specifically for new witches. Read and watch that information first, then ask me any lingering questions. I will ignore any and all queries that clearly did not follow this policy.
- All commercial and business entities, DO NOT use this tab to ask questions. Use the contact information on my About page.
In advance, I thank everyone for adhering to these guidelines.