Happy Solstice all!
This morning I am happy to announce that this morning my first ever ebook, Little Book of Herbs, is available on Etsy for purchase. I am ridiculously excited to share this project with you and am feeling incredibly grateful for the Goddess’s inspiration for this project.
To buy this book, please click on the picture below.
This ebook is all about incorporating herbs into your everyday life and in your magical practice. Continue reading
Come one, come all! I am now offering tarot and oracle readings and a few digital products on Etsy! Please click the C&B logo to check it out!
My goal is to provide insight and guidance to as many people as possible at reasonable prices. Continue reading
Good afternoon lovely readers,
As some of you may have noticed, C&B is sporting a new logo:
It was designed by the brilliant Alison Hess and will be the official symbol for this blog! Continue reading
Hello Lovely Readers,
As you may have noticed, C&B has gotten a makeover! I have outgrown the old design and traded in for something a little more modern. However it seems that I need a logo.
Which is where you may come in. I am looking for someone to do a little design work. I can’t pay very much, but it would be a great project for a student looking to strengthen their portfolio. Please email me if you are interested.
Hi lovely readers,
I have always had an open door policy when it comes to asking questions about Paganism, Wicca, and Witchcraft. And that is never going to change as long as I run this blog. However in the past few weeks, I have received quite a few inappropriate questions, including nonquestions and (no joke) sexual propositions. Due to these recent queries, I am tightening Cauldron and Brew’s “Any Question?” policies. And here they are:
- State your question as the first sentence in the comment section. Then feel free to elaborate as much as you want about yourself and your situation.
- I do not give out spells. More specifically, I WILL NOT TEACH YOU HOW TO CURSE YOUR EX BOYFRIEND. Or your boss. Or the cop who just gave you a ticket. Let’s trust in karma, people, and let the gods doll out the proper punishment.
- All inappropriate contact, including anti-Pagan harassment and sexual propositions, will be ignored. Repeated contact will be reported to the police.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR NEW WITCHES: First of all, mazel tov. Second of all, the most common question in my inbox is “I am a new witch; help!” If this is you, I need to know what you would like me to help you do. Do you want book recommendations? Do you want advice for telling the people in your life? Give me a specific, concrete question and I will gladly help you. For y’all who have no fucking clue what you want to ask me, by the end of business today there will be a tab under “Any Questions?” specifically for new witches. Read and watch that information first, then ask me any lingering questions. I will ignore any and all queries that clearly did not follow this policy.
- All commercial and business entities, DO NOT use this tab to ask questions. Use the contact information on my About page.
In advance, I thank everyone for adhering to these guidelines.
HI lovely readers,
This weekend, Cauldron and Brew reached a huge milestone: it’s 500th subscriber! I am deeply thankful to all of my readers, long term subscribers and newbies alike. You have stood by me through two university degrees, four moves, a couple huge spirituality shifts, a four month sabbatical, and one really bad break up. Your likes, comments, emails, shares, and support mean so much to me. So pat yourself on the back (go on, you know you want to) and keep being awesome!
In the coming months, look for some brand new content. I’ve been studying up on and experimenting with herbs and oils, so be on the look out for way more incense and oil blend recipes. They’ll be more posts on sabat activities as well as esbat celebrations, especially Litha and Lughnasadh. And recently I have begun working with a circle of awesome Pagans and Witches in my area, so as I transition from a primarily solitary witch to a social witch expect some circle-related posts as well.
Also, I am announcing a call for guest writers. I’ve realized that my content has been largely limited to my interests, so I want to expand the content to give my readers the richest information on a wide variety of topics. So if you have experience with stones, community organizing, any Recon path, Pagan parenting, or any other topic that I have yet to cover, shoot me an email with a writing sample and a short bio about yourself.
So thanks again and happy reading!
I came across this article a few days ago and thought I’d share: